Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Update to MainStage 3.2.4 (An Error Occurred)?

I updated MainStage to 3.2.4, but it seems to only read 3.2. My other laptop says 3.2.4 and on my current mac it did say "An Error Occurred" when performing the update. The current Mac, incidentally, won't read .concerts from my laptop and the App Store doesn't offer the update now? What's going on?

Mac Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on May 4, 2016 5:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2016 3:23 AM

Hi, Maybe you can't have 2 Mainstage on different sessions (or you have to buy a second I think). When I transfered from a Macbook to a MacBookPro, it desactived the previous version. A license is linked to an account only. (that is what I understand)

3 replies

May 6, 2016 3:30 AM in response to Procman

Thanks man. That makes a lot of sense. Just so you know, to fix:

Drag Mainstage.app from Applications folder to Recycle Bin (no need to empty trash)

Redownload MainStage from App Store (doesn't take long, as most of it is already on your mac).

Bang! version 3.2.4.

From what you were suggesting, a good thing to do in MainStage 'General' Preferences is to select Action: 'Do Nothing' and always open MainStage by double clicking on the .concert icon you want to open. If you save stuff while two .concerts are open at the same time it opens them both and causes havoc!!!!

Thanks again

Can't Update to MainStage 3.2.4 (An Error Occurred)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.