Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Group Messaging Missing?

I have an iPhone 5c, I am able to use iMessage fine with other iPhones or not they both work. But I cannot be in group chats, start, or receieve any messages from the chat. my friend said she already added me in a group chat but i dont receieve or get anything.. I check all the settings Mms is enabled no one is blocked and my phone number is for send and receive. On my friends phone they have an Group Messaging button enabled but on my phone there is NO button the says "Group Messaging" like my other friends. How do I fix this and I use ultra.me as a carrier

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on May 4, 2016 7:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2016 7:31 AM

Contact your carrier. Group messaging is a carrier function. Your carrier has to support it on an iPhone, and have it enabled on your account.

1 reply

Group Messaging Missing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.