Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

calendar won't sync to events older than a month

Hi,

I have iPhone5s running iOS9.3.1. My calendar is not showing any past events older than a month. Currently, all the events older than 2 April 2016 is not showing up on my phone. I can see the old events on the iCloud Calendar website.

If I create an event on 1 April 2016 on my iPhone, it will disappear after 2 seconds, but it will appear on the iCloud calendar website. If I create any events after 2 April 2016, it works fine.

Is there any settings to control how far you can sync in the calendar app?

I have tried the followings and nothing fixed this problem:

1. Turn off the iCloud calendar in the Settings and turn back on again.
  2. Resetting the phone by holding home and power key for few seconds.
  3. Clos the calendar app and reopen the app.

Has anyone got any idea?

Thanks.

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 4, 2016 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2016 8:55 AM

On the device

Settings - Mail, contacts calendars - scroll to calendar - Sync - choose time of your liking - default is a month - reflecting the behavior you see 🙂

3 replies

calendar won't sync to events older than a month

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.