Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Calendar not syncing with Exchange when calendar conflict

Hi all,

I am using iPhone 6 plus + iOS 9.3.1. My iPhone Calendar sync with Exchange Server 2010. Recently, I discover that two conflicted appointments cannot sync with Exchange Server at same time. Only one appointment can sync with Exchange Server. Information list below:

Appointment 1 : test 01

Start Date : 2016-05-13 8:30am

End Date : 2016-05-13 9:30am

Appointment 2 : test 02

Start Date : 2016-05-13 8:30am

End Date : 2016-05-15 10:30am

Only appointment 1 can sync with Exchange Calendar. However, I changed the appointment 2 start time from 8:30am to 09:31am, appointment 2 can be synced with Exchange Server. Two appointments can be viewed on OWA or Outlook.

I tried to create same two conflicted appointments on Android device. Two appointments can sync with Exchange Server.

I remembered that I could sync two conflicted appointments with Exchange Server Calendar before (iOS 9.2 or before). I want to know that if iOS 9.3.1 have updated this conflicted appointment issue?

Thanks.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 4, 2016 7:04 AM

3 replies

May 4, 2016 8:00 AM in response to CCGIT

I am on 9.3.1 and on Exchange as well - this is what I have for May 9th on my calendar

User uploaded file

Not sure if that is what you were referring to - but if it is - you may want to check with the IT people at work to see how they have set up the information on their end - in my case at least it seems to be working just fine

May 4, 2016 8:57 AM in response to ManSinha

Hi ManSinHa,

Thanks for your information. I see that there are three appointments between 09:00am to 11:00am. Do these three appointment be created in iPhone calendar or created in Outlook?

I tried to create two conflicted appointments in iPhone and cannot be synced to Exchange. If I created two conflicted appointments in Outlook, two appointments can be synced to iPhone calendar. I do this test on two iPhone 6 plus + iOS 9.3.1.

Thanks.

iPhone Calendar not syncing with Exchange when calendar conflict

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.