Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

events on my calendar are not correctly showed in the iphone notificaction center

When I open the notificaction center in my iphone, it only shows the following two events of my calendar. If I have more events posted in the same day, the notification center does not display them.

What I do is go to my calendar, change to day view, open the notificaction center, then change to shedule view and then it shows correctly all the events of the day... it is weird.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.3

Posted on May 4, 2016 9:56 AM

1 reply

May 4, 2016 10:24 AM in response to adangelod

Try this

Settings - Notifications - Calendar - turn notifications off

Do a forced restart - After shutting down all open apps using the app switcher - invoked by quick double press of the home button and swiping up on each app till it flies off the screen.

Hold the sleep/wake and home buttons down together till you see  logo - then release and allow normal boot up

Then turn Notifications back on again

events on my calendar are not correctly showed in the iphone notificaction center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.