Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with iCloud, ApplePhotostreaming and Quicktime on my PC after updates to Windows 10

I have had some problems with my laptop (Asus, 64 bits) since I updated to Windows 10 last year. When I try to open iCloud from Outlook, I get a message saying: Can’t open folder set (? mappesett in Norwegian), and: Can’t open the information storage (? Informasjonslageret, in Norwegian). I can no longer synchronize my calendar or address book from my iPad and iPhone.

More problems arose after a recent update of Windows 10, when the computer is started, I get a series of messages regarding iCloudservices.exe, iCloudDrive.exe and ApplePhotostream.exe saying that these can’t be started because MSCVP110.dll is missing. I have been in contact with Microsoft who sent me an instruction on how to solve the problems, and I have updated these files. It solved the most serious one, which stopped my antivirus program from working, but not the problems related to Apple.

Today I also got a message saying that QuickTime Player does not work: Install Apple application support.

What can I do to fix all these problem?

iPad mini (Retina) Wi-Fi, Cellular, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on May 4, 2016 9:15 AM

There are no replies.

Problems with iCloud, ApplePhotostreaming and Quicktime on my PC after updates to Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.