Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album artwork is not syncing with iPhone 6s Plus?

Hello, I recently encountered this problem of my album artwork not syncing to My Music properly on my phone. They appear correctly if I delete and re-sync the songs, but after a few days they start disappearing in list view. I have checked that all of my songs do have their album artworks, so I'm just wondering WHY this is happening in the first place? Right now only about four of my artists have their album artwork showing but the rest do not. 😟 Someone please help me understand why this is happening and what I can do to stop it!

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 4, 2016 9:54 AM

1 reply

May 4, 2016 10:37 AM in response to ckim17

Try resetting the Music App. Close Music completely from the app switcher window by double clicking the Home button and swiping up the Music preview pane until it disappears from the screen. Then do a forced restart. Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears.

Album artwork is not syncing with iPhone 6s Plus?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.