Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music App on I Pad

On my I Pad I am unable to stop one song from playing over and over again. Also, I do not see all the albums I have downloaded.

iPad, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 4, 2016 12:24 PM

2 replies

May 4, 2016 12:34 PM in response to carol houston

You may have Repeat turned on. Check your Music settings. If it does not help try resetting the Music App. Close Music completely from the app switcher window by double clicking the Home button and swiping up the Music preview pane until it disappears from the screen. Then do a forced restart. Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears.

May 4, 2016 12:34 PM in response to carol houston

It sounds like you have one song on repeat. Touch the song that keeps repeating in the Music app. It will start playing. A bar will appear across the bottom with the music controls on the left, the song title in the middle, and three dots on the far right. Touch this bar. It will open all the way up. In the lower left, you will see two arrows that almost make a circle. It's probably blue with a number 1 on it. Touch it until it goes gray (touching it once will probably disable it).

As for your other albums, are you using Apple Music?

Music App on I Pad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.