Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i can't get outlook @me.com to sync

how do i get outlook to sync with iCloud?

iPad Air, OS X El Capitan (10.11.4)

Posted on May 4, 2016 10:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2017 3:57 AM

I had the same issue. The problem was that my icloud account was set up for two stage verification which outlook does not recognise. Therefore I signed into my icloud went to settings and turned off 2 stage verification. I was asked to create 3 security questions and that was it. I then was able to sync typing in my normal passwords. So for me 2 stage verification was the issue. I hope this helps

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2017 3:57 AM in response to johnjward13

I had the same issue. The problem was that my icloud account was set up for two stage verification which outlook does not recognise. Therefore I signed into my icloud went to settings and turned off 2 stage verification. I was asked to create 3 security questions and that was it. I then was able to sync typing in my normal passwords. So for me 2 stage verification was the issue. I hope this helps

i can't get outlook @me.com to sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.