Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, My problem is that ios 9.3.1 on my iPhone 5s causes my Parrot MKi9200 to malfunction. After I make a call it mutes the in-car audio (Lexus IS250) for a number of days. Masladom

Hi,

My problem is that ios 9.3.1 on my iPhone 5s causes my Parrot MKi9200 to malfunction. After I make a call it mutes the in-car audio (Lexus IS250) for a number of days.

I have tried a number of suggestions including the following steps which unfortunately had no effect

1. Delete iPhone device profile from car phone.
  2. Delete Bluetooth link setting from iPhone for car phone.
  3. Turn Bluetooth setting to "off".
  4. Go to iPhone Settings> General> Reset > select "Reset all network settings”.
  5. Put Wi-Fi password back into iPhone.
  6. Do a two finger "hard reset" on iPhone.
  7. Boot iPhone back up.
  8. R- pair iPhone to car.
  9. Turn Bluetooth back on.
  10. Test by making a call and allowing to just set "live" for 5.10 and check for connectivity drops.

I contacted Apple Customer Services who replied that they would email a case number to enable me to progress the issue but that email never came through.

Does anybody in the Community know how to solve this problem, please? Any help given would be appreciated.

Masladom

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 4, 2016 11:17 AM

There are no replies.

Hi, My problem is that ios 9.3.1 on my iPhone 5s causes my Parrot MKi9200 to malfunction. After I make a call it mutes the in-car audio (Lexus IS250) for a number of days. Masladom

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.