Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All songs that I downloaded from CDs suddenly disappeared from my library. Only songs that I purchased are still here. What happened to these songs? It took months to download these 2000 tunes over several weeks. I only did updates and now things ar

All songs & albums that I downloaded from CDs suddenly disappeared. Only items I purchased are still in my library. I had over 2000 songs that took several weeks to put on my ipod and now they're gone from my library. I didn't delete them and the only time I did anything with iTunes was the updates. What happened to all of these songs? I am not happy that this happened!!!

iPod nano (6th generation), iOS 8.1

Posted on May 4, 2016 11:05 AM

1 reply

All songs that I downloaded from CDs suddenly disappeared from my library. Only songs that I purchased are still here. What happened to these songs? It took months to download these 2000 tunes over several weeks. I only did updates and now things ar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.