Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I access my iCloud files

i like to access my iCloud files!!

llike using Gdrive, simple access to all the files and folders

i like to manually organize and choose what to deled or keep .

like this folders - files with drag and drop option APPLE USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE

User uploaded file

iPhone 6s, Windows XP, none that I can say

Posted on May 4, 2016 12:20 PM

2 replies

May 4, 2016 12:38 PM in response to Hnashir

I'm afraid you can't use iCloud the way you want (if I understand correctly). iCloud is a backup/syncing mechanism. It is not simply another external storage device.

The backup/restore function is an all or nothing process. You can't pick and choose files or folders.

Syncing with iCloud using something like Photo Stream or iCloud Drive allows you to use and maintain files on all your devices. Any change you make on one device is reflected in the others. Read here for further info:

iCloud: Set up My Photo Stream

Set up iCloud Drive on all of your devices - Apple Support

May 4, 2016 12:44 PM in response to Hnashir

You can use the iCloud Drive App to do that.

http://www.apple.com/icloud/icloud-drive/

If you can't see the iCloud Drive App, go to Settings->iCloud->iCloud Drive, and turn it on.

Note however, that photos placed into the iCloud drive portion of icloud will not appear in the Photos App, nor will music appear in the Music App in iOS devices.

how do I access my iCloud files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.