Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find location on map from calendar event

Hi all,

In earlier IOS versions it was possible in the Calendar app to add an address to an event. Clicking it would find that address on the map. Clicking on an address in the location field of an IOS9 Calendar event does nothing.

Is that feature gone or is it hidden somewhere ?

iOS 9

Posted on May 4, 2016 12:54 PM

1 reply

May 4, 2016 4:22 PM in response to dinky2

It depends on how the address is entered

I just checked on my calendar for Monday the 9th - I have two appointments at different places

For one the address is in black font on the calendar and is not clickable

For the other - the address appears in red font and is clickable and takes you directly to Maps - this address is put in complete with state and zip code - the former only has the city

Find location on map from calendar event

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.