Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Specified Photo Folders?

Up until, November of last year (2015) - I was able to take all of my pictures OFF my phone, place them into a specific photo album on my computer, and then reload them onto my phone at time of sync by choosing the select folders I wanted, and when I clicked "PHOTOS" it would have the specified album names with pictures in there. Now, when I do this - they all just go straight into "CAMERA ROLL" and not into the specified folders - any suggestions to fix this?

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on May 4, 2016 1:28 PM

1 reply

May 4, 2016 4:25 PM in response to Malzie13

In the support article - about half way down it shows the destination folders to sync into

Keep your photos safely stored and up to date on all your devices - Apple Support

Try a forced restart and see if things change

After shutting down all open apps using the app switcher - invoked by quick double press of the home button and swiping up on each app till it flies off the screen.

Hold the sleep/wake and home buttons down together till you see  logo - then release and allow normal boot up

Specified Photo Folders?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.