Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the new iMovie is so weird...

So I updated iMovie to 10.1.2. it´s so confusing and stupid I keep wanting to break something.

first of all...why does it mark an "entire" clip by just touching it? I work with movies and episodes on 45-2 hours, and now I can´t even cut the clip so I just have the remaining scene I need.

second when I do find the scene I need, I use "R" to single mark the frame I want. here where it really *****. for some reason it won't let me drag it to my project. it just keeps trimming another place I I lose the scene I originally marked. its so stupid I can´t even begin to describe it. and then I keep trying and it just won't let me drag it to my project. I´ve tried everything. all the keys EVERYTHING. The ONLY way for it to work is if I use the + symbol "which" only lets me add the clip at the end of the video, when I need it to be a certain place. agh why apple WHY????

third why are my project thumbnails so blurry and ugly?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.4)

Posted on May 4, 2016 2:24 PM

2 replies

the new iMovie is so weird...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.