Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My music keeps deleting

Last week all of my 2000 songs were deleted from my music lib on my phone. I had to redownload them all, and I just went to the music app and they are all gone again. Why is this happening and how do I get it to stop?

iPhone 6

Posted on May 4, 2016 3:40 PM

3 replies

May 8, 2016 8:31 PM in response to beans1978

so I went to go transfer all my music back on and it kept telling me the music was already on my phone but it wasn't. Then it switched to ! next to all the songs and then after clicking on one of the songs over and over all of a sudden all my music started to upload to my phone and everything is back the way it was. I don't know what caused the music to disappear and I don't know what made it go back on but it is all there. There were a few songs missing from one of my playlists (the songs where on the phone just not the play list) but that was easy to fix. does anyone know what happened? I only care because I want to avoid it in the future/ be able to fix it if it happens again without just blindly clicking on things.

My music keeps deleting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.