Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i sold my iPhone 4s and i need to sign into iTunes to disable the old phone

I sold my grandsons iPhone as broke and it was repaired and now, the person who purchased it needs to unlock the phone. I remember my passcode . But now he needs to sign into iTunes. I don't remember by other information needed to access the phone. I need to delete my information on the phone. Can someone help me. I do not have access to the phone. My grandson has a new phone which is signed into iCloud. His old phone does not show up in iCloud, just the new one.

Posted on May 4, 2016 4:16 PM

1 reply

May 4, 2016 4:23 PM in response to lindafromcleveland

lindafromcleveland wrote:

I sold my grandsons iPhone as broke and it was repaired and now, the person who purchased it needs to unlock the phone. I remember my passcode . But now he needs to sign into iTunes. I don't remember by other information needed to access the phone. I need to delete my information on the phone. Can someone help me. I do not have access to the phone. My grandson has a new phone which is signed into iCloud. His old phone does not show up in iCloud, just the new one.

What to do before selling or giving away your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

i sold my iPhone 4s and i need to sign into iTunes to disable the old phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.