Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod 2

I have disabled my Ipod by entering the wrong password . It will not let me reset it. What do I do next?

iPod touch

Posted on May 4, 2016 7:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2016 8:33 PM

If this is an iPod touch, it will need to be erased IF it has become disabled for security reasons. Hopefully, you did a recent backup using iTunes or to iCloud. You can restore your data after gaining access. Follow the procedure in this document

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2016 8:33 PM in response to Breebo2

If this is an iPod touch, it will need to be erased IF it has become disabled for security reasons. Hopefully, you did a recent backup using iTunes or to iCloud. You can restore your data after gaining access. Follow the procedure in this document

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

ipod 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.