Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my security questions, because I made then so long ago and it won't let me change them. How do I change them?

I Forgot my security questions, because I made my account so long ago. Now when I try to buy anything from App store or try to change the answers to the questions, it tells me I have to answer those security questions. That i dont remember. What can I do to change those security questions?

Posted on May 4, 2016 8:47 PM

2 replies

May 4, 2016 8:50 PM in response to Shorty728

You can reset your Apple ID security questions when you follow these steps.

Security questions help Apple verify that you're the person requesting access to your account. Use the steps below to see if you can reset your security questions using your rescue email address. If you don't have a rescue email address on file with your Apple ID, contact Apple Support.

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

I forgot my security questions, because I made then so long ago and it won't let me change them. How do I change them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.