Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone crashes/ battery percentage wrong

Over the last four days my iPhone 6 will freeze and then crash. It says that the battery is low when I try to power on but the battery appeared to be okay when it crashed. I restored the iPhone to the last backup after the first two crashes but it crashed again. I've seen that other people have stated that their battery percentage gets frozen. I noticed that it happened to my iPhone 6 today (it literally said 100% all day despite not being charged since the early morning.) This all seemed to start happening after the 9.3.1 update.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a known solution?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 4, 2016 9:05 PM

6 replies

May 5, 2016 7:52 PM in response to OriginalName022

I tried the restore both ways. It hasn't crashed since the new phone restore but the battery percentage didn't change all day. As I'm writing this post the battery percentage has finally changed. Genius Bar Said that the battery was perfect and thought that it could be a software problem. They wanted me to get a new phone but I'll probably wait to see if the issues persist this weekend before deciding to just replace it.

iPhone crashes/ battery percentage wrong

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.