Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Pro mid 2012 got wet and now has low peformance and battery problems

yesterdays night i had accidentally spilled a glass of iced tea all over my mac pro. it didnt turn off nor anything so i shut it off and cleaned it i opened it and tried to get all i could clean and dry. but today i took it to college it didnt turn off when i got home i put it to charge but the light of the charger was green all time so i tried to turn it on and eventually it did but the battery icon appeared with an X in it now it doesnt work without getting it plugged.

My second problem is i usually played games like League of Legends and Dota in full video specs and played with a 40 fps rate, but today also fps were down to 10 so i noticed in videos and everything that my mic video capacity had lowered i would sincerely like to know if there is any home fix or else i gotta take it somehwere to get fixe

Its a MacBook Pro 13 inch mid 2012

2.9GHz intel core i7

8GB 1600 MHz DDR3 ram

Inte HD graphics 4000 1536MB graphic

Posted on May 4, 2016 11:40 PM

1 reply

Mac Pro mid 2012 got wet and now has low peformance and battery problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.