Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OUTLOOK ICLOUD PROBLEM

Dear Friends,

My boss is having a strange problem and after a lot of looking i have no idea how to use it.

My boss has all his contacts in Outlook and he synchronizes with iCloud in order to have all the contacts on his IPHONE.

The problem is the following:

Let's say that at a contact he adds an address in Business field. After he synchronizes, this address appears also in Home and Other fields!!

Also let's say that he adds a note in a contact in outlook, after he synchronizes with iCloud, the note appears twice!!

I really do not know how to fix it and any help will be appreciated.

He is using Outlook 2010.

Thank you,

Constantinos

Posted on May 4, 2016 11:31 PM

1 reply

May 6, 2016 10:27 AM in response to ctsouri

Hello Constantinos,
I understand that your boss is having issues with iCloud and Outlook. Let's go over some general troubleshooting to get​ working for your boss.
The first place to start is with making sure that iCloud for Windows is updated and make sure the Date and Time on his PC is correct. From there, it would be a matter of checking settings within outlook that could be causing the issue. Take a look at the article below that will go over this and other troubleshooting steps to get this fixed.
Get help using Outlook with iCloud for Windows
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204571

Take care

OUTLOOK ICLOUD PROBLEM

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.