Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

broken screen

okay

so basically i bought a iPhone 6s about 5 months ago

And one day i dropped my iPhone on my bed (i will also add that they were a lot of blankets and pillows so it was really soft)

And i looked at my phone and the screen was cracked. it wasn't any crazy height of anything it was a really low height barely 1 metre

and so further on expecting the bed and looking for if their was anything hard on the bed that could've caused it to break. there was nothing only pillows and blankets.

So now I'm kinda furious since this iPhone claimed to have a really strong screen (i know its not sapphire or anything like that, but i know it was an improvement from the iPhone 6)

so how come it broke?

and also i think it would be completely reasonable is apple gave me a free screen replacement. or a replacement phone.

this might sound crazy, but come on their promise was not kept of a better and stronger screen.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2.1

Posted on May 4, 2016 11:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2016 8:59 AM

sikanderbasit2 wrote:

okay

And one day i dropped my iPhone on my bed (i will also add that they were a lot of blankets and pillows so it was really soft)

And i looked at my phone and the screen was cracked. it wasn't any crazy height of anything it was a really low height barely 1 metre

and so further on expecting the bed and looking for if their was anything hard on the bed that could've caused it to break. there was nothing only pillows and blankets.

So now I'm kinda furious since this iPhone claimed to have a really strong screen (i know its not sapphire or anything like that, but i know it was an improvement from the iPhone 6)

so how come it broke?

and also i think it would be completely reasonable is apple gave me a free screen replacement. or a replacement phone.

this might sound crazy, but come on their promise was not kept of a better and stronger screen.

Sorry I've have dropped my 6S plenty of times at work and even on concrete and haven't had any issue.

No Apple isn't going to replace your product for free, unless you have Apple Care plus.

Please show me in writing where Apple claimed to have a really strong screen.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2016 8:59 AM in response to sikanderbasit2

sikanderbasit2 wrote:

okay

so how come it broke?

Sorry I've have dropped my 6S plenty of times at work and even on concrete and haven't had any issue.

No Apple isn't going to replace your product for free, unless you have Apple Care plus.

Please show me in writing where Apple claimed to have a really strong screen.

broken screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.