Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help me

Hey, please i need help with my Mac book pro retina display. I installed parallel windows on it and now my safari browser doesn't open some sites, my App store cant install updates and i cant download or install anything from my App store and i have checked to see if parallel windows have any extension and they don't. Please does anyone have a solution to this please. Ill appreciate it some much if you do, Thank you!

iOS 9.2.1, moses bankole

Posted on May 5, 2016 4:28 AM

24 replies

May 5, 2016 6:07 AM in response to Sizzle96

1. parallel windows is what enables me to run my windows 10 the mac book

2. i didn't install windows vi boot camp.

3. when i try to open a site like (dayt.se) it shows "safari cant open this page"dayt.se" because the server unexpectedly dropped the connection. this occurs when the server is busy. wait for a few minutes and try again." and it wont still open and am using a wifi that runs 20 gb per sec.

4. when ever i try to update my apps, it shows loading and stops on its own, and when i try to install an app frm my purchases, it says "we could not complete your purchase.

May 5, 2016 7:13 AM in response to Sizzle96

Uninstall all third party apps that claim to protect, clean, manage, boost performance of your computer. Anti virus apps would be an example of such apps that you should uninstall.

Force quit Safari then start Safari again while pressing and holding the shift key.

Does the same behavior occur when using a different browser other than Safari?

May 5, 2016 7:39 AM in response to Sizzle96

As stated in the link in my last reply:

Safe mode (sometimes called safe boot) is a way to start up your Mac so that it performs certain checks, and prevents some software from automatically loading or opening. Starting your Mac in safe mode does the following:
•Verifies your startup disk, and attempts to repair directory issues if needed
•Loads only required kernel extensions
•Prevents Startup Items and Login Items from opening automatically
•Disables user-installed fonts
•Deletes font caches, Kernel cache and other system cache files

Together, these changes can help resolve or isolate issues related to your startup disk.

Please help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.