Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

5s batteries

Alright everyone, I have my 5s and I have gotten FIVE, yes five replacement batteries put in since october, four of them have completely died, and i mean no possible recharge or life. I am about to lose my mind over this. Every time it is when I am sleeping as well so I wake up in the middle of the night and no life at all. Any one have an idea as to what could be going on?

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 5, 2016 4:45 AM

3 replies

May 5, 2016 6:00 AM in response to tharpbr

I think you should get a Genuine Apple Battery Replacement via Apple Store or this maybe an issue with your Hardware !! Because when there is a Failure with Charging IC (Like U2 in iPhone 5) it Stops Charging the Battery & you need to Replace the Battery to get Phone Alive. Better to get a Service from Apple Store if you have this kind of a issue so this issue will finally give an Restore Mode Error & Phone is Dead after that !!

SO better to take the Phone to Apple Store & get a Battery Replacement or Checkup!

May 5, 2016 7:06 AM in response to RockstarKB

RockstarKB wrote:

I think you should get a Genuine Apple Battery Replacement via Apple Store or this maybe an issue with your Hardware !! Because when there is a Failure with Charging IC (Like U2 in iPhone 5) it Stops Charging the Battery & you need to Replace the Battery to get Phone Alive. Better to get a Service from Apple Store if you have this kind of a issue so this issue will finally give an Restore Mode Error & Phone is Dead after that !!

SO better to take the Phone to Apple Store & get a Battery Replacement or Checkup!

If the battery was not replaced by Apple then Apple won't touch the phone.

5s batteries

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.