Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail App Keeps Crashing (Office 365 Account)

Hi All,

I have recently added my new Office 365 account to my iPhone 6 Plus to the built in Mail application. For the first 10 minutes the emails were flowing fine with no problems but after the mail app started crashing and i was unable to reply to a simple email.

I turned off my phone and turned it on again and still the same issue. I made sure to check all the settings - i even delete the account and re-added it. Despite this i still have the same issue. I have reduced the email sync to '1 week' and this has not resolved the issue.

My iPhone is updated to iOS 9.3.1 and no other updates is available.

Would really appreciate some ideas to help resolve this issue - or if it is a bug can Apple release an update to resolve this.

Thank you

Andy

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 5, 2016 4:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2016 12:31 AM

Same exact issue here. We actually just migrated from one tenant to another within o365 and after the migration we have a handful of iPhone (and ipad) users with this issue. On one users phone we were able to do a complete factory reset (without restore) and the issue returned after adding the exchange account back in.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2016 12:31 AM in response to AndyBGonzalez

Same exact issue here. We actually just migrated from one tenant to another within o365 and after the migration we have a handful of iPhone (and ipad) users with this issue. On one users phone we were able to do a complete factory reset (without restore) and the issue returned after adding the exchange account back in.

May 6, 2016 12:34 AM in response to MAJALO22

Thanks you for your advice - this has saved me valuable time.

We have tried adding the Office365 account on another iPhone that has had no relationship with another Office365 account and the issue has reoccurred. Could this be an Office365 fault or could this be a bug with the iOS software?

Any comments from personal experience or possible solutions would be helpful.]

Thank you once again.

Mail App Keeps Crashing (Office 365 Account)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.