Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Avaya Communicator

I am trying to download Avaya Communicator for iPhone, and anytime I search for it in the App Store, I get no results found. For that matter, just searching the broad term of Avaya shows no results.

Did Apple pull the Avaya apps out of the store? I just had a user download and install it yesterday with no issues.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1, null

Posted on May 5, 2016 5:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2016 5:43 AM

Dom Forte wrote:

Trying to download Avaya Communicator for iPhone, and anytime I search for it in the App Store, I get no results found. For that matter, just searching a broad term of Avaya shows no results.

Did Apple pull the Avaya apps out of the store? I just had a user download and install it yesterday with no issues.

Contact Avaya and ask them. It's their decision on which app store regions to make their app available in.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2016 5:43 AM in response to Dom Forte

Dom Forte wrote:

Trying to download Avaya Communicator for iPhone, and anytime I search for it in the App Store, I get no results found. For that matter, just searching a broad term of Avaya shows no results.

Contact Avaya and ask them. It's their decision on which app store regions to make their app available in.

Avaya Communicator

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.