Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Appstore not giving proper search on iphone 6s

I bought iphone 6s today itself and i was hovering over the app store but to my surprise the search engine of apple just didn't seem to respond ro my requests. For example i searched vlc player and it just showed no results. I then found it on the featured apps list and then i was able to download it. So basically even the more common apps are not being searched easily and some other irrelevant apps of same names or related names are being shown up. I don't know its a problem of my phone or ios version or whatever.. But I request others to please help me. Thank you

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 5, 2016 6:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2016 6:51 AM

IM having the same issues. I reset my phone and iPad today and when I went to reinstall the apps they didn't come up in my search. Just other somewhat related apps. I searched for Amazon, Craig's list, geico mobile, yahoo weather, and a few others. None of them showed up in the App Store. Just said no results found or it gave similiar apps

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2016 6:51 AM in response to sarthakgupta

IM having the same issues. I reset my phone and iPad today and when I went to reinstall the apps they didn't come up in my search. Just other somewhat related apps. I searched for Amazon, Craig's list, geico mobile, yahoo weather, and a few others. None of them showed up in the App Store. Just said no results found or it gave similiar apps

Appstore not giving proper search on iphone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.