Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes match abo ended - everything is gone

I purchased itunes match one year ago. The abonnement ended a few days ago and now all my playlists are gone. The mediathek was empty when I opened itunes and there was a button "search on computer". So the music is back in the mediathek but all my playlists are gone. Where can I find my playlists and how can I reinstall them?

iPhone 5s, PC Windows 8.1

Posted on May 5, 2016 5:03 AM

1 reply

May 5, 2016 12:51 PM in response to rolandkrailling

You could try taking your computer offline, then access one of the recent versions of your library database (Open a different iTunes Library file or create a new one) in the Previous iTunes Libraries folder, export the lists from there, then reconnect to the current library and reimport the lists.

I suggest you Backup your iTunes for Windows library with SyncToy before you start so you have copies of the older .itl files in case they get updated when you try to access them.

tt2

itunes match abo ended - everything is gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.