Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not receiving text responses when I send message to more than one person

On two occasions recently, I sent a message to more than one person, and never saw their responses. Apparently they did respond, I was the only one who did not receive the messages. From my end it appeared no one responded to my message, but in reality the others continued the conversation without me! Is there a setting on my phone that could explain this? I have not tested it thoroughly to know if this is happening 100% of the time, but I am aware of two threads that this has happened. thanks for any advise

Posted on May 5, 2016 6:22 AM

1 reply

May 5, 2016 6:30 AM in response to kluedke

You should check if other people that you have texted to chose the option To reply to the group of people including you. Because the messages work in different way than emails.

If I were you I would rather use Viber or What's Up app or something like this to create a discussion with a number of people. It's much more convenient than messaging.

Best regards.

I am not receiving text responses when I send message to more than one person

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.