Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to listen to podcasts one after the other

i have the latest version of itunes (05/16). I would like to listen to podcasts one after the other without having to select each podcast individually. At the moment my options are either random podcasts - which i dont want -or one podcast at a time. Annoying sometimes my itunes plays podcasts one after the other. And then at other times it's random. I cannot select the option which allows me to listen to each podcast one at a time. thanks

iPod nano (4th generation), iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 5, 2016 7:53 AM

2 replies

May 6, 2016 1:29 AM in response to garyinspain

Do you mean you want to listen to all episodes of a podcast in order? Pressing play on the podcast level rather than on the episode does that. If you want to listen to a selection of podcast episodes one after another then, if you can be bothered, you can try changing the media kind to "Music" and make a playlist out of them.

Jun 5, 2016 10:37 AM in response to garyinspain

When you are in the list of individual episodes, click on the "..." on the right side of the title. There you will see that the 2nd option says, "Add to Up Next." This way you can add a bunch of podcasts in your Up Next queue in whichever order you want them to be. 🙂

To view the Up Next queue, you have to be in the Now Playing screen. The Up Next icon is on the right-hand side and looks like this:

User uploaded file

Once you are in the Up Next screen, you can even move episodes around but clicking and dragging the 3-lined icon on the right side.

I hope this helps!

I would like to listen to podcasts one after the other

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.