Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ITunes Store Missing Music

So I went onto ITunes the other day to buy some new music. I typed in "Public Enemy" in the search bar and hit Enter. The results come up, but every single song and album by the rap group Public Enemy is absent. So I type in "Slick Rick". One song comes up. A song by Macie Gray. I type in "Nas." 2 of his countless albums show up. I type in "Wu-Tang Clan." Only thing there is a podcast. I type in "The Notorious B.I.G". Only his Greatest Hits show up. I type in "System Of A Down". The only thing that comes up is their second album. Out of five.

Tried it on my IPad. Same result. My computer. Same result. Logged out and re-logged back in. Same result.

This is weird, as I went to change genre to hip-hop, scrolled down to Essential Albums, and a lot of the missing albums were there. In my Genius too. So, I think the search must be broken.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

P.S. My region is South Africa.

iPhone 5, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 5, 2016 7:22 AM

There are no replies.

ITunes Store Missing Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.