Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Revenant soundtrack is gone???

This applies to both Apple Music and the iTunes Store.

I have Apple Music and the last couple days I was listening to the soundtrack from The Revenant. And then today, its gone. When I search for it, its like it never existed. Even when I search the iTunes Store, it doesn't come up in the search results.

Just curious if anyone is able to listen to The Revenant Soundtrack on Apple Music?? Why would it get pulled like that? And more so, why would it get completely pulled from iTunes? Has anyone experienced this with any other music?

thanks

Posted on May 5, 2016 7:23 AM

3 replies

May 5, 2016 8:57 AM in response to macambassador

There's another forum for iTunes Store questions.

Items in iCloud may appear in iTunes but unless they are downloaded they aren't really "in" iTunes.

Artist and distributors have the right to remove items from the Store. It is up to them, and presumably Apple could also remove something if they felt it justified. And no, they won't post a notice saying why. The artist or distributor might somewhere else on the web.

The Revenant soundtrack is gone???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.