Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I made a purchase in one app and did not receive the product and I discounted the money. What I can do?

I made a purchase at ClashRoyale a lot of gems 99.99usd and was granted my money and not give me the purchase, I got the email confirmation of the purchase but did not receive what you buy before had already made purchase this app without problems and even after this problem I made a purchase without inconveniences, I tried to communicate to the support and does not answer me, please help.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on May 5, 2016 7:26 AM

6 replies

May 5, 2016 10:55 AM in response to King_Penguin

if the problem happened just contact via email to support Apple, and this morning and 48 hours and still do not receive responses support a new report did today, to see if I'm lucky.

On the part of the developer who are supercell in its support site say they are Apple should contact to resolve the failed purchase of gems, in conclusion, I am with hands tied not solve my problem.

I'm desperate. 😢

I made a purchase in one app and did not receive the product and I discounted the money. What I can do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.