Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a good notetaking app?

I had Franklin Day Planner but would love to find something that I can take good notes with.. thanks

Posted on May 5, 2016 7:40 AM

3 replies

May 5, 2016 7:54 AM in response to Researcher

Yeah, I wonder why no company has picked up on this? I had used a Franklin Day Planner and checked with that company about a software Planner but they made the wrong decision and initially went with Microsoft and it flopped big time... so rather than get smart and make it for Mac OS they just scrapped the whole idea... they are back to their physical day planner notebooks and failing at that too.... stupid company.......So I am STILL looking for a Day Planner software and preferably to integrate with my iCal .....If ANYONE has a solution please let me know.... I did check with the APP store and nothing...

May 5, 2016 8:01 AM in response to Researcher

It might help if you described the features you're looking for in a note taking app. There are hundreds of them. You keep mentioning Franklin Day Planner. That sounds more like a calendar app than a notetaking app. I'm not sure I understand how that fits in.

I use Simplenote if I just want to type without distractions. I use Evernote for notes that are things I'm going to want to retrieve for reference later on. Evernote lets you set alarms for notes. Notablity gets high marks from a lot of people. But, whether any of them would meet your needs is hard for me to say without more information.

Is there a good notetaking app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.