Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Conflict between Iphone6splus itunes and windows10pro

Sir,

I have windows 10 pro version with iphone 4 so far there was no plroblem in running itune and i could do backup safely. I have purchased iphone6splus for that i need 12.3 version as told by itune popup when it ask for downloading i allowed but at one point it stop saying cannot find itune.msi so uless that problem is not solved i may not be able to transfer my backup from old phone to new one. Please guide me in the matter

Regards

Dr Jayant Sathe

iPhone 6 Plus, Windows 10

Posted on May 5, 2016 8:00 AM

1 reply

May 5, 2016 12:26 PM in response to jayantsathe

For general advice see Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates. Start with Missing MSI errors.

The steps in the second box are a guide to removing everything related to iTunes and then rebuilding it which is often a good starting point unless the symptoms indicate a more specific approach. Review the other boxes and the list of support documents further down the page in case one of them applies.

The further information area has direct links to the current and recent builds in case you have problems downloading, need to revert to an older version or want to try theiTunes for Windows (64-bit - for older video cards) release as a workaround for performance issues or compatibility with third party software.

Your library should be unaffected by these steps but there also links to backup and recovery advice should it be needed.

tt2

Conflict between Iphone6splus itunes and windows10pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.