Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

greetings

sir/ma'am,

i cannot remember the answer of security questions and i cannot also remember my rescue email,what should I do?

any help please..

thank you and more power

iPad Mini, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on May 5, 2016 9:00 AM

1 reply

May 5, 2016 10:26 AM in response to veefon28

You will have to contact Support in the country where you are (and which is therefore the country on your account) to get the questions reset - from If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support :

If you can't reset your security questions

If you can't send a reset email, don't have a rescue email address, or can't access email at your rescue email address, call us for help. When you call, you might need to create a temporary support PIN to verify your identity. After you reset your security questions, you might want to update your rescue email address.

If your country isn't on that ‘call us for help’ page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

When they've been reset you can then view and/or change your rescue email address for potential future use : About your Apple ID email addresses - Apple Support

Or if it's available in your country you could change to 2-step verification : Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID

greetings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.