Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is an Apple 'All Access Pass subscription'?

I have received an email from Apple telling me there is a problem with my payment for my 'All Access Pass subscription' but I don't know what that is and I cannot find any reference to it. Can anyone help me please?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on May 5, 2016 9:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2016 10:45 AM

You've checked to see what subscriptions that you have on that account, do any of them match the 'all access pass' description : View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support ?

5 replies

Oct 19, 2016 11:07 AM in response to Dmk1987

You are sure that it was a genuine email from Apple and not a phishing attempt trying to get your account and payment details ? (Not sure which apps have a subscription with that name, but a quick internet search has found one called 'Guitar! bysmile'.)

Phishing and similar emails : Phishing & Other Suspicious Emails

Phishing emails : Identifying fraudulent "phishing" email - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

And nothing shows with that, or a similar name, on your account's purchase history : See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support ?

If it is a phishing email you could forward it to Apple : reportphishing@apple.com , and then delete it.

If it's a genuine email you could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can find it on your account

What is an Apple 'All Access Pass subscription'?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.