Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I recover photo back which I took picture with new iPhone SE that never back up on neither iTunes nor iCloud after restored iPhone 5?

How can I recover photo back which I took picture with new iPhone SE that never back up on neither iTunes nor iCloud after restored iPhone 5 with iTunes?

iPhone SE, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 5, 2016 10:00 AM

4 replies

May 5, 2016 10:41 AM in response to razmee209

Thank for ur kind reply. Is there any recovery software to get back my photos?

razmee209 wrote:

U Zaw Gyi wrote:

How can I recover photo back which I took picture with new iPhone SE that never back up on neither iTunes nor iCloud after restored iPhone 5 with iTunes?

Sorry you don't as you stated it was never backup to icloud or iTunes and you restored your phone with your iphone 5 backup.

those photos are gone.

May 5, 2016 10:46 AM in response to U Zaw Gyi

U Zaw Gyi wrote:

Thank for ur kind reply. Is there any recovery software to get back my photos?

razmee209 wrote:

U Zaw Gyi wrote:

Sorry you don't as you stated it was never backup to icloud or iTunes and you restored your phone with your iphone 5 backup.

those photos are gone.

no as you wiped your phone with a backup of your iphone 5.

the only reliable recovery software is icloud and iTunes backup.

like I said those pics are gone.

How can I recover photo back which I took picture with new iPhone SE that never back up on neither iTunes nor iCloud after restored iPhone 5?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.