Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help. Need to recover Aperature Serial Number

Just getting my MacBook up and running after hard drive crash. I had Aperature installed before... but I don't have the serial number anymore. I'm nearly positive I did this as an online purchase... but it was circa 2013 so it doesn't show up as one of my orders anymore.

Cant find any emails with the info...

any other way to get this re-installed without buying it again? not even sure that's possible anymore since it's not really supported anymore.

I'm limited to running OSX 10.7 5 with my hardware... thanks!

MacBook (13-inch Early 2009), Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on May 5, 2016 10:29 AM

1 reply

May 5, 2016 11:47 AM in response to naturegirl7

The serial number is inside the box with the aperture installer, if you purchased the boxed version, or you will have received an email, if you purchased Aperture from the Apple Store online.

If you purchased Aperture from the App Store, check, if the purchase is hidden: Mac App Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases

If you are sure, you received a serial number, see this help page: Pro Application replacement serial numbers - Apple Support

Help. Need to recover Aperature Serial Number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.