Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I down loaded the most recent version of Itunes the size of the display got much larger and now can not use because cannot see the controls on the right side- any help would be appreciated.

When I downloaded the most recent version of Itunes the size of the download no longer fit the size of my screen. It came in in larger version than my screen and as a result cannot see controls on right side. Any suggestions?

iPod nano, Windows 7

Posted on May 5, 2016 11:48 AM

1 reply

May 5, 2016 4:35 PM in response to rkirbp9X

The current build of iTunes doesn't play nicely with Windows font scaling system. You can try setting this back to 100% or try rolling back to the last build of iTunes that worked for you. See iTunes installers for download links. If you're rolling back from 12.3.3.17 to 12.3.2.35, for example, then you'll also need to roll back the database in the way described in Empty/corrupt iTunes library after upgrade/crash. The tip includes suggestions for reintroducing any recent purchases so at worst you lose a few playcounts and/or a recently created playlist.

tt2

When I down loaded the most recent version of Itunes the size of the display got much larger and now can not use because cannot see the controls on the right side- any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.