Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not sure if those is the right place to go but for some reason I can't install apps onto my iPhone 6S it is up to date and I only bought it two days ago. Spent $1,200 for a phone I can't even install apps on. Help

I Have reset my phone many times and I have tried withou using wifi but nothing works. Stuck on loading or at times the app will load for a second and 'get' comes straight back up.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1, null

Posted on May 5, 2016 3:03 PM

7 replies

May 5, 2016 3:12 PM in response to k'juanitaa

Try to reset the app store by opening it and clicking on any one of the icons at the bottom about 10-12 times - so Favorites or Search (any one)

If that does not work

Try a forced restart - After shutting down all open apps using the app switcher - invoked by quick double press of the home button and swiping up on each app till it flies off the screen.

Hold the sleep/wake and home buttons down together till you see  logo - then release and allow normal boot up

If that does not work

Settings - Reset - Reset all settings

Not sure if those is the right place to go but for some reason I can't install apps onto my iPhone 6S it is up to date and I only bought it two days ago. Spent $1,200 for a phone I can't even install apps on. Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.