Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

not to sure about rebooting please help.

So I had my phone repaired awhile ago at a little phone store and I went back into the store at the start of this week due to my phone being unresponsive and a black screen. automatically it started working soon as I got there and the lady then done a hard reset maybe.

Now this morning, I was able to get into my Iphone 5s numerous times but now the touch screen has frozen on me. the home button and power button still works same with siri, I recall the lady saying something about a hard reset? I'm sure that's what she done but I'm not a hundred percent sure and I'm afraid to attempt it as my phone isn't backed up and I don't want to loose anything such as photos/videos/, texts, etc.

so yeah if anyone could help with that information weather it keeps all files would be very much appreciated! Thanks heaps 🙂

ps. my phone has the recent IOS update.

iPhone 5s

Posted on May 5, 2016 3:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2016 3:27 PM

A forced restart - pressing both the home and lock buttons for at least 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears - should not delete anything.

With all the problems you're having, why haven't you backed up?????

4 replies

not to sure about rebooting please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.