Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So I have downloaded many albums onto my PC and have synced them onto my phone. Yet in my music library there are a few artists missing and they're not in my albums either. I can only find the artist when I search for them.

So I have downloaded many albums onto my PC and have synced them onto my phone. Yet in my music library there are a few artists missing and they're not in my albums or any other category either. I can only find the artist when I look them up in the search bar. Why are not all of these artists showing up? I have tried deleting my music and redownloading but it still shows the same albums with quite a few missing.

iPhone 5c

Posted on May 5, 2016 3:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2016 2:39 AM

See Missing Artist or Album not with others by same artist.

tt2

3 replies

So I have downloaded many albums onto my PC and have synced them onto my phone. Yet in my music library there are a few artists missing and they're not in my albums either. I can only find the artist when I search for them.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.