Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod 5th gen won't connect to Apple server

Ipod has wrong date and time. Won't let me reset anything because it "can't connect to Apple ID server" I have an ipad and iPhone on same wifi and they work fine, it's been like this since that an update in febuary, then I try to connect it to my laptop to manually reset through iTunes and it won't work or reset either. I can still use the safari on Ipod and pull up websites. It makes me click "allow" for every single page I go to saying its an unverified server or something. Terrible to know that even when you do take care of your technology Apple still managed to find a way to screw me over. so is my device broken? I live in a small town, my nearest Apple store is 2+ hours away. I don't get why I can't reset it from home on my laptop or on the ipod itself. Will they charge me to fix it if I do make the long drive? This Is awful. Can I get some kinda Apple technician to comment please?

iPod touch, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 5, 2016 3:17 PM

There are no replies.

Ipod 5th gen won't connect to Apple server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.