Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscribing to podcasts

For years I have subscribed to a particular podcast but periodically lose the subscription and have to start all over. Since February it seems that I have been able to re-establish my subscription but the podcasts are not in the folder I expected to find them. I have my podcasts saved in an iTunes playlist folder. When I open the folder, each of the podcasts is listed. At the bottom of the page there is a place to make a choice by the word "Show." If I click on "Saved Episodes" I get the list of all the podcasts I received until February of this year. I have attempted to download subsequent podcasts but the "saved" list remains as before. However, I noticed that if I instead click on "Feed" instead of "Saved Episodes" I get a list of all the podcasts from February to today but they are not in my "saved" folder. How do I get these newer podcasts into my "Saved" folder?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on May 5, 2016 3:59 PM

There are no replies.

Subscribing to podcasts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.