Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just opened itunes and for some reason have no playlists anymore, and a large portion of my songs are gone. They are not on the cloud that I can find. Help!

I just opened iTunes and a large portion of my songs are gone ( not on the cloud that I can find) as well as my playlists. Where did they go? Any ideas?

Windows 10

Posted on May 5, 2016 6:30 PM

2 replies

May 7, 2016 6:27 AM in response to cherylfromsherwood park

Hello Cheryl,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

If your music is missing from iTunes, the steps in this article can help if you see an exclamation mark next to songs in your iTunes library.

However if songs are missing from your iTunes library altogether, you can use the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the following thread:

I recently updated to 12.3.3.17 on w10, after which all my music was missing from my iTunes library. I have a cloud next to everything and my CD rips are gone. This music is all still in the iTunes media folder. How do I get it back into iTunes?

Best Regards.

I just opened itunes and for some reason have no playlists anymore, and a large portion of my songs are gone. They are not on the cloud that I can find. Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.