Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Itunes 64 version still not playing video

I haven't been able to play movies on itunes for quite some time. Today after launching itunes I got a prompt saying my video card was too old and i needed this version. First my video card is a GTX 950. How is that old? I went ahead and installed the new version as directed. Restarted pc, launched itunes and still no movies. It brings up the spash screen that says play , extras etc. I hit play and black screen and itunes becomes really unresponsive. What gives? My pc is as up to date as windows 7 64bit can get. More than enough room on all my hardrives, 16gb ram everything is HDCP compliant / capable.

Windows 7 PC-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on May 5, 2016 6:39 PM

1 reply

May 7, 2016 6:34 AM in response to ReallyApple....

Hello ReallyApple....,
I understand that you are seeing a prompt that your video card is out of date. To solve this, you can download iTunes with support for older video cards. Take a look at the link below to get that downloaded and installed.
Download iTunes 12.3.3 for Windows (64-bit - for older video cards)
https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1816

Take care

New Itunes 64 version still not playing video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.