Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you get the onscreen keyboard to go away when using a Bluetooth Keyboard?

I am using a bluetooth keyboard from restoration hardware with an iPad Air 2 (running iOS 9.3.1). Every time I use the BT Keyboard the onscreen keyboard pops up and takes up half the screen. The BT keyboard does not have a keyboard key or an eject key to try and remove the onscreen keyboard. I tried all types or keystrokes on the BT keyboard but the onscreen keyboard does not go away. If I minimize the onscreen keyboard using onscreen button in the lower right corner, then the bluetooth keyboard does not take any keystrokes. Any suggestions? The little bit of details in the restoration hardware say the BT keyboard has a modulation system GFSK

iPad Air, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 5, 2016 6:26 PM

There are no replies.

How do you get the onscreen keyboard to go away when using a Bluetooth Keyboard?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.