Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using a FitBit for Health and Activity

I've reached my limit of tolerance for how badly broken the Watch is a fitness device. Are there any other health and fitness watches which can be used with the iPhone? I average about 90 minutes a day of exercise and have found bugs in most of the activity "features" of the Watch and figure it's time I just plain gave up.

I'm looking for a different manufacturer's smart watch / fitness device that has comparable features to what the Watch is supposed to do. I absolutely love the non-fitness features of the Apple Watch, but the fitness features just plain don't work properly. On top of that, a long workout is death on battery life. I did a 7.5 mile walk today, which killed the battery, so I lost several hours of watch-wearing, during which time it didn't know I was standing up and moving around.

With the usual bugs in the "Stand" detection (don't stand up and hold your purse with your Watch hand, ladies ...), the time I was sleeping, the time on the charger, and no clue why it missed the hour immediately after a workout (no, really -- no clue) I broke a "Streak". I'm completely fed up and I want to know what other fitness devices have well-supported apps on the iPhone.

Apple Watch, watchOS 2.1

Posted on May 5, 2016 8:33 PM

1 reply

May 5, 2016 8:46 PM in response to julie78787

Apple Watch is the only device that pairs with an iPhone for the health and activity apps.

You can try pairing a Fitbit to an iPhone but it will lose Bluetooth connectivity due to incompatible software and hardware.

Julie ... I understand you're frustrated but you can provide feedback to Apple here > http://www.apple.com/feedback/watch.html

Using a FitBit for Health and Activity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.